Argentina’s government wants to attract digital nomads so they may benefit from the low cost of living, the robust co-working scene, and its stunning landscape. With so many coworking spaces available and a low cost of living, Argentina is a great place for remote workers looking to get away from it all.
Requirements for the Argentina Digital Nomad Visa
You must fulfill the following prerequisites in order to be qualified for the Argentina Digital Nomad Visa:
- A digital nomad visa can cost from $200 up to $2,000.
- You must be a citizen of one of the countries listed on this website.
- You must have an internet connection.
- You must have a valid passport.
- You must provide proof of income (e.g., bank statements, pay stubs, etc.).
- You must provide proof of accommodation (e.g., a rental agreement, a letter from a friend or family member, etc.).
In Argentina, the cost of living is very cheap. The Argentinian people are known for their friendliness and welcoming nature. As Argentina is full of natural beauty and the cities are filled with cafes and restaurants, you can enjoy your work.
Can I Work for an Argentinian Company with a Digital Nomad Visa?
The digital nomad visa in general will not allow anyone to work for an Argentinian work establishment, company, or business. Anyone who has found a job opportunity with an Argentinian employer must acquire an Argentinian work visa and a work permit.
How long is the Argentina Digital Nomad Visa valid for?
The validity period of the Argentine digital nomad visa can range from one year to three years.